Dayman Services, Health & Safety, Electrician, stage & stage services
Health & Safety services
Running a small or medium size business can be challenging. To help things run smoothly and to ensure that you’re compliant with all current Health & Safety legislation, we can take charge of your day-to-day Health and Safety issues.
Our clients include offices, factory and workshop environments, warehouse, health care premises and residential care homes, as well as the engineering, construction and demolition sectors.
- The preparation of a meaningful Health & Safety Policy tailored to your requirements.
- Health & Safety Audits covering all aspects of a Company’s activities.
- Fire Safety / Prevention, Audits, Fire Risk Assessments, Inspections and Training.
- Investigation of Accidents and Dangerous Occurrences.
- Advising on existing and new Health & Safety Legislation.
- Undertaking assessments and identifying training needs for all categories of employees.
- Providing in-house safety training as appropriate.
- Competency Assessment of Contractors.
- Toolbox Talks and Induction Training.
- Providing advice on all aspects of Health & Safety.
- Providing assistance in the preparation of Method Statements, Health & Safety Plans, Systems of Work, etc.
- Preparation of Codes of Practice and other Guidance.
- Asbestos Surveying and Asbestos Management Plans.
- Identification of Hazards, Assessment of Risk and recommending control measures.
- Liaison with outside bodies on behalf of the client company.
- Monitoring of Health & Safety standards on site.
- Acting as a Company’s competent person as required under the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999.
Our electricians are available to do any type of commerical industrial work. No job is too big or too small.
Our electricans are quailified to the current standards of City and Guilds 2382 18th edition
Stage and Lighting services
Dayman Services, is a stage and lighting company based in South Wales.
Our wide customer base includes primary schools and secondary schools, colleges, universities, theatres, village halls, churches, places of worship, TV studios, film sets, entertainment venues, cinemas and leisure centres.
We offer a single point of call for consultancy, design, install, commissioning, training, maintenance and service for technical theatre systems such as LED Stage Lighting, Sound Systems and Audio Visual Systems. This allows operators or constructors the opportunity to concentrate other aspects of their programme, safe in the knowledge that the performance infrastructure and technical systems are being handled by the experts.
We design and install all aspects of Theatre and Studio technical systems for both new build and refurbishment projects. This includes rigging, LED stage lighting bars and stage lighting grids, dimmers and control desks, distributed digital control infrastructure, auditorium seating, sound systems, PA systems, recording systems, large format screens and projectors, communications systems, curtain tracks, acoustic and masking drapes and acoustic treatments. We can also design, supply and install versatile portable stage systems with or without associated draperies, stage lighting, PA systems and storage facilities.
We are able to carry out a complete LED stage lighting installation or upgrade your current system to LED stage lighting providing the benefits of LED stage lighting luminaries, long life, high reliability, low power consumption and reduced year on year costs.
All our work is carried out to the highest standards by our own team of installers which includes highly experienced fully qualified electricians, mechanical systems installers and commissioning Engineers who hold PASMA / IPAF and CSCS cards certifications and are DBS checked. We operate a policy of training and certification for our staff in order that once on your site you have peace of mind that the work is carried out safely and on schedule.